Custom Peptide Purity
Custom peptide are purified with a Reversed Phase HPLC (RP-HPLC). We offer eight different purity grades for our custom peptide: crude, desalted, >75%, >85%, >90% >95%, >98% and >99%.
A full range of custom peptide modifications such as simple and complex peptides, short and long peptides, normal and special amino acids, biotinylation, phosphorylation, dye labelling, disulfide bonds, etc. Click here for further information.
Length of residue
Our standard custom peptide is 6-30 amino acid residues in length. Though we do produce <6 and >30 amino acid residues in length according to our the specifications of our customers (60 amino acid residues in length).
Our production scale of custom peptide is from milligram to multi-gram quantities.
The percentage of the total peptide present in the product is approx. 65%. In addition to TFA, the rest is water and other salts.
Custom peptides are standard delivered as trifluoroacetate salt, but acetate or chloride salts on request. Custom peptides are delivered lyophilized. Poorly soluble custom peptides are specially marked.
Certificate of Analysis
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) follows all custom peptides, incl. HLPC and MassSpec analyses.
Storage & handling
Custom peptides are to be kept frozen at -18 C.
Delivery of our custom peptides is 3-5 weeks.
Handling & Storage
- The peptides are supplied lyophilized and should be handled with the following considerations:
- The peptides should be preserved at a cool dry, evades light place, seal.
- Short term storage (2 to 3 months) of lyophilized peptide should be done in a freezer at -20 C. For longer storage, we recommend storing the peptide in a deep freezer at -80 C if available.
- If peptide samples need to be frequently or periodically taken from the stock, it is recommended to make a series of aliquots from the stock.
- Peptide sequences containing C, M, or W are prone to air oxidation. It is recommended to purge the air out of the vial and replace it with a blanket of nitrogen or argon.
Price list for Custom Peptides:
- Price list for Custom Peptides (in DKK)
- Price list for Custom Peptides (in SEK)
- Price list for Custom Peptides (in €)
Please inquire should you have any other Custom Peptide requirements.
Please note: all peptides listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.